The huntsman [videorecording] : winter's war / Universal Pictures presents in association with Perfect World Pictures ; produced by Joe Roth ; written by Evan Spiliotopoulos, Craig Mazin ; directed by Cedric Nicolas-Troyan.
- 10 of 10 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD HUNT (Text)||35920505726321||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (114 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen, Extended edition.
- Publisher: Universal City, CA : Universal Studios, 
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2016.
- Note: "The story before Snow White." --Container.
- Note: Includes extened and theatrical versions.
- Credits: Director of photography, Phedon Papamichael ; production design, Dominic Watkins ; editor, Conrad Buff ; music, James Newton Howard.
- Performers: Chris Hemsworth, Charlize Theron, Emily Blunt, Nick Frost, Sam Claflin, Rob Brydon, Jessica Chastain.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: PG-13; for fantasy action violence and some sensuality. Extended version not rated.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (2.40:1) ; Dolby digital 5.1.
- Language Note: In English, Spanish or French, with optional subtitles in Spanish or French ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH). Optional descriptive audio in English for the visually impaired.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fairy tales > Drama.
Good and evil > Drama.
Queens > Drama.
Sisters > Drama.
Magic > Drama.
Love > Drama.
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.