Assassin's creed / Regency Enterprises and Ubisoft Entertainment present ; a New Regency, Ubisoft Motion Pictures, DMC Film and Kennedy/Marshall Company production ; produced by Jean-Julien Baronnet [and 6 others] ; screenplay by Michael Lesslie and Adam Cooper & Bill Collage ; directed by Justin Kurzel.
Through a revolutionary technology that unlocks his genetic memories, Callum Lynch experiences the adventures of his ancestor, Aguilar, in 15th Century Spain. Callum discovers he is descended from a mysterious secret society, the Assassins, and amasses incredible knowledge and skills to take on the oppressive and powerful Templar organization in the present day.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (115 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Beverly Hills, CA : 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, 2017.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Templars > Drama.
Assassins > Drama.
Brotherhoods > Drama.
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 10 of 11 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 11 total copies.