John Wick. Chapter 2 [videorecording] / Summit Entertainment presents, a Thunder Road Pictures production, in association with 87Eleven Productions ; produced by Basil Iwanyk, Erica Lee ; written by Derek Kolstad ; directed by Chad Stahelski.
- 9 of 11 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD JOHN (Text)||35920505709871||Adult DVD||Checked out||01/25/2021|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (122 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Santa Monica, CA : Summit Entertainment, LLC, 2017.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2017.
- Note: Special features: "RetroWick: exploring the unexpected success of John Wick" featurette ; "As above, so below: the underworld of John Wick" featurette ; audio commentary with Keanu Reeves and director Chad Stahelski ; theatrical trailer.
- Note: Based on characters created by Derek Kolstad.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Music, Tyler Bates, Joel J. Richard ; editing, Evan Schiff ; director of photography, Dan Laustsen.
- Performers: Keanu Reeves, Common, Laurence Fishburne, Riccardo Scamarcio, Ruby Rose, John Leguizamo, Ian McShane.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: R; for strong violence throughout, some language and brief nudity.
- Note: DVD, region 1, widescreen (2.40:1) ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Language Note: English or Spanish with English and Spanish subtitles ; English subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English descriptive audio.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Assassins > Drama.
Rome (Italy) > Drama.
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.