Suburbicon [videorecording] / Paramount Pictures and Black Bear Pictures present a Dark Castle Entertainment, Smokehouse production ; produced by Grant Heslov, George Clooney, Teddy Schwarzman ; written by Joel Coen & Ethan Coen and George Clooney & Grant Heslov ; directed by George Clooney.
- 8 of 8 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 8 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD SUBU (Text)||35920505690766||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (104 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen edition.
- Publisher: Hollywood, CA : Paramount Pictures, 2018.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2017.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Music, Alexandre Desplat ; editor, Stephen Mirrione ; director of photography, Robert Elswit.
- Performers: Matt Damon, Julianne Moore, Noah Jupe, Oscar Isaac.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: R; for violence, language and some sexuality.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, widescreen presentation (16:9) ; 5.1 Dolby digital.
- Language Note: In English and Spanish with English and Spanish subtitles ; Closed-captioned ; English audio description.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Communities > Drama.
Dead > Drama.
Families > Drama.
Dark comedy films.
Detective and mystery films.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.