- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780425188804
- ISBN: 0425188809
- ISBN: 9780425221808
- ISBN: 0425221806
- Physical Description: 487 pages ; 18 cm
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Books, 2003.
- Note: "Includes an afterword by the author"--Cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Serial murders > Fiction.
Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Summary: Out of a governement laboratory so sinsister and secret that its very name cannot be whispered and into the live of certain good and evil people come two escaped creatures, one murderous and one benign and both "changed, changed utterly" from the ordinary animals they once were.