The Incredible Hulk [videorecording] / Marvel Enterprises ; Marvel Studios ; Vallhalla Motion Pictures ; produced by Avi Arad, Kevin Feige, Gale Anne Hurd ; screen story and screenplay by Zak Penn ; directed by Louis Leterrier.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD INCR (Text)||35920505733459||Adult DVD||Checked out||10/31/2020|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (113 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Universal City, CA : Universal Studios Home Entertainment, 
- Note: Special features: Feature commentary with director Louis Leterrier and Tim Roth; deleted scenes.
- Credits: Director of photography, Peter Menzies, Jr. ; editors, Rick Shaine, Vincent Tabaillon, John Wright ; music, Craig Armstrong ; costume designers, Renée Bravener, Denise Cronenberg ; production designer, Kirk M. Petruccelli.
- Performers: Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, William Hurt, Tim Blake Nelson, Ty Burrell, Christina Cabot, Peter Mensah, Lou Ferrigno, Paul Soles, Débora Nascimento.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: PG-13; for sequences of intense action violence, some frightening sci-fi images & brief suggestive content.
- Note: DVD, region 1, full screen (1.33:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo., dual-layer.
- Language Note: English (Dolby 5.1, Dolby 2.0), dubbed French (Dolby 5.1) or dubbed Spanish (Dolby 5.1) dialogue, French or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hulk (Fictitious character) > Drama.
Antidotes > Drama.
Heroes and heroines > New York (State) > New York > Drama.
Heroes > New York (State) > New York > Drama.
Man-woman relationships > Drama.
Scientists > Drama.
|Genre:||Thrillers (Motion pictures, television, etc.)
Science fiction films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.