The Olentangy legacy : book two / Bernard Mansfield.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||977.127 MANS Book 2 (Text)||35920505692044||Adult Non-Fiction||Checked out||05/06/2021|
|Galion Library||OHIO ROOM 977.127 MANS REF Book 2 (Text)||35920505071967||Adult Reference||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781450096669
- ISBN: 9781450096652
- Physical Description: 242 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Thorofare, NJ : Edwards Brothers Inc., 
- Note: The history of Galion, Ohio is covered from the first primitive settlement on the Olentangy River to the vibrant community existing after the First World War. Much of the history of Galion is taken from newspaper columns written by the author and published in the Galion Inquirer. Photographs were derived from several sources, primarily the citizens of Galion, Ohio. Publication was made possible by resources and funding provided by the Galion Historical Society.
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (pages 239-242).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cities and towns > Ohio > Galion.
Crawford County (Ohio) > History.
Galion (Ohio) > History.