Christine [videorecording] / Columbia Pictures presents ; from Polar Film ; screenplay by Bill Phillips ; produced by Richard Kobritz ; John Carpenter, director.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD CHRI (Text)||35920505650380||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1404948155
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (110 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Special edition.
- Publisher: Culver City, CA : Columbia Pictures/Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment, 
- Note: Based on the novel by Stephen King.
- Note: Special features: Commentary by John Carpenter and Keith Gordon; deleted scenes; featurettes: Christine: fast and furious, Christine: finish line, Christine: ignition; filmographies.
- Note: Videodisc release of the 1983 film.
- Credits: Executive producers, Kirby McCauley, Mark Tarlov ; director of photography, Donald M. Morgan ; music by John Carpenter; edited by Marion Rothman.
- Performers: Keith Gordon, John Stockwell, Alexandra Paul, Robert Prosky, Harry Dean Stanton.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: R.
- Note: DVD.; NTSC; region 1; anamorphic widescreen (2.35:1) presentation; Dolby digital surround.
- Language Note: Closed-captioned.
- Language Note: In English, with dubbed French, Spanish, or Portuguese with optional subtitles in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Thai.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||King, Stephen, 1947- > Film adaptations.
Automobiles > Drama.
Films for the hearing impaired.