Ant-Man [videorecording] / Marvel Studios ; produced by Kevin Feige ; written by Edgar Wright, Joe Cornish, Adam McKay, Paul Rudd ; directed by Peyton Reed.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD ANT- (Text)||35920505710085||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (117 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Burbank, Calif.] : Buena Vista Home Entertainment, 
- Note: Based on the Marvel comics by Stan Lee, Larry Lieber and Jack Kirby.
- Note: Originally produced as a motion picture in 2015.
- Note: Special features: deleted scenes.
- Note: Widescreen (1.85:1).
- Credits: Music, Christophe Beck ; cinematographer, Russell Carpenter ; editor, Dan Lebental, Colby Parker Jr.
- Performers: Paul Rudd, Michael Douglas, Evangeline Lilly, Corey Stoll, Bobby Cannavale, Judy Greer, Abby Ryder Fortson, Michael Pena, David Dastmalchian, T.i..
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: PG-13; for sci-fi action violence.
- Note: DVD, region 1; Dolby Digital 5.1; widescreen.
- Language Note: English, Spanish or French dialogue; Spanish or French subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ants > Drama.
Superheroes > Drama.
Supervillains > Drama.
|Genre:||Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.