Pirates of the Caribbean [videorecording] : dead men tell no tales / Disney and Jerry Bruckheimer Films present ; directed by Joachim Rønning and Espen Sandberg ; story by Jeff Nathanson and Terry Rossio ; screenplay by Jeff Nathanson ; produced by Jerry Bruckheimer ; executive producers, Mike Stenson, Chad Oman, Joe Caracciolo, Jr., Terry Rossio, Brigham Taylor.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD PIRA (Text)||35920505716157||Adult DVD||Checked out||01/26/2021|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (129 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Note: Based on the characters created by Ted Elliott & Terry Rossio and Stuart Beattie and Jay Wolpert ; based on Walt Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Note: Bonus extra: First mate confidential.
- Note: Originally produced as a motion picture in 2017.
- Credits: Music, Geoff Zanelli ; costume designer, Penny Rose ; film editor, Roger Barton, Leigh Folsom-Boyd ; production designer, Nigel Phelps ; director of photography, Paul Cameron.
- Performers: Johnny Depp, Javier Bardem, Geoffrey Rush, Brenton Thwaites, Kaya Scodelario, Kevin R. McNally, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley, Paul McCartney.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: PG-13; for sequences of adventure violence, and some suggestive content.
- Note: DVD, NTSC region 1, widescreen (2.40:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital 2.0.
- Language Note: In English, French, or Spanish; French or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing (SDH); English descriptive audio track for people with visual disabilities.
- Distributor: Burbank, CA : Distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment, 2017.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Caribbean Sea > Drama.
Pirates > Caribbean Sea > Drama.
Sparrow, Jack (Fictitious character) > Drama.
|Genre:||Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.