Jumanji [videorecording] : welcome to the jungle / Columbia Pictures presents ; a Matt Tolmach/Seven Bucks production ; screenplay by Chris McKenna & Eric Sommers and Scott Rosenberg & Jeff Pinkner ; produced by Matt Tolmach, William Teitler ; directed by Jake Kasdan.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD JUMA (Text)||35920505716314||Adult DVD||Checked out||01/26/2021|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (119 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Culver City, CA : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 
- Note: Based on the book Jumanji by Chris Van Allsburg.
- Note: Language and subtitles options taken from DVD menu screen. All options may not be present on container packaging.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2017.
- Note: Sequel to the 1995 film Jumanji / directed by Joe Johnston.
- Note: Special features: Journey through the jungle: The making of Jumanji; Meet the players: A heroic cast; Attack of the rhinos!; Jumanji, Jumanji music video; Gag reel.
- Note: Widescreen (2.39:1).
- Credits: Music, Henry Jackman ; costume designer, Laura Jean Shannon ; editor, Mark Helfrich, Steve Edwards ; production designer, Owen Paterson ; director of photography, Gyula Pados.
- Performers: Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, Karen Gillan, Kevin Hart, Jack Black, Bobby Cannavale, Nick Jonas.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: PG-13; PG-13 for adventure action, suggestive content and some language.
- Note: DVD, NTSC region 1, anamorphic widescreen (2.39:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Language Note: English, French, Spanish or Thai dialogue; English, French, Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing (SDH); English descriptive audio track for people with visual disabilities.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Avatars (Virtual reality) > Drama.
Jungles > Drama.
Survival > Drama.
Video games > Drama.
|Genre:||Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.