Jurassic Park [videorecording] / Universal Pictures presents an Amblin Entertainment production ; produced by Kathleen Kennedy and Gerald R. Molen ; directed by Steven Spielberg ; screenplay by Michael Crichton and David Koepp.
- 4 of 6 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD JURA (Text)||35920505650356||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (127 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen edition.
- Publisher: Universal City, CA : Universal Studios Home Entertainment, 2018.
- Note: Title from disc.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 1993.
- Note: Bonus features include theatrical trailer.
- Note: Based on the novel by Michael Crichton.
- Credits: Live action dinosaurs, Stan Winston ; full motion dinosaurs, Dennis Muren ; special dinosaur effects, Michael lantieri ; music, John Williams ; editor, Michael Kahn ; production designer, Rick Carter ; director of photography, Dean Cundey.
- Performers: Sam Neill, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum, Richard Attenborough, Bob Peck, Martin Ferrero, Joseph Mazzello, Samuel L. Jackson, Ariana Richards.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: PG-13; Intense science fiction terror.
- Note: DVD; NTSC, region 1, Dolby Digital 5.1 sound; anamorphic widescreen (1.85:1).
- Language Note: English, Spanish or French dialogue with optional Spanish or French subtitles and optimal English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dinosaurs > Drama.
Amusement parks > Drama.
Science fiction films.
Action and adventure films.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.