The Mayo Clinic : faith, hope, science / Florentine Films and WETA in association with Ewers Brothers Productions ; produced by Julie Coffman, Erik Ewers, and Christopher Loren Ewers ; written by David Blistein and Ken Burns ; directed by Ken Burns, Erik Ewers, and Christopher Loren Ewers.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781531705152
- ISBN: 1531705154
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 115 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen ed.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Publisher not identified], 
- Note: Special features: Deleted scenes; 1928 behind-the-scenes music video.
- Performers: Narrated by Peter Coyote. Voice by Tom Hanks and Sam Waterston.
- Target Audience: TV-PG.
- Note: DVD, region 1, widescreen (16x9); Dolby digital 5.1 surround.
- Language Note: English SDH and described audio.
- Distributor: [Arlington, Va.] : PBS Distribution
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mayo Clinic > History.
Mayo, William Worrall, 1819-1911.
Mayo, Charles H. (Charles Horace), 1865-1939.
Mayo, William James, 1861-1939.
Saint Marys Hospital (Rochester, Minn.) > History.
Medicine > History.
|Genre:||Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.