Green book [videorecording] / Participant Media/Dreamworks Pictures present, a Charles B. Wessler/Innisfree Pictures production ; in association with Cinetic Media ; produced by Jim Burke, Charles B. Wessler, Brian Currie, Peter Farrelly, Nick Vallelonga ; written by Nick Vallelonga, Brian Currie, Peter Farrelly ; directed by Peter Farrelly.
- 9 of 13 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD GREE (Text)||35920505600898||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (130 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Universal City, CA : Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, 2019.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2018.
- Note: Special features: Virtuoso performances ; An unforgettable friendship ; Going beyond the green book.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Director of photography, Sean Porter ; editor, Patrick J. Don Vito ; music, Kris Bowers.
- Performers: Viggo Mortensen, Mahershala Ali, Linda Cardellini, Sebastian Maniscalco, Dimiter D. Marinov, Mike Hatton, Von Lewis, Don Stark.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: PG-13; thematic content, language including racial epithets, smoking, some violence and suggestive material.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (2.00:1) presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1 and 2.0.
- Language Note: In English or French with French or Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing (SDH) ; English descriptive audio track for people with visual disabilities (DVS).
Search for related items by subject
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.