- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||MYS PATT (Text)||35920505605392||Adult Mystery||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316418744
- ISBN: 0316418749
- Physical Description: 149 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: First paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2017.
- Note: "Originally published as an ebook, July 2016"--Title page verso.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Witnesses > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Summary: To protect themselves, the Sanderson family is living in hiding, but as events unfold even this may not be enough to protect them from harm.