Sea bear : a journey for survival / Lindsay Moore.
A polar bear waits patiently for spring when the ice breaks up, but after months of hunting, paddling, and resting on ice floes, summer ends and the bear must swim very far to find land. Includes facts about polar bears and the effect of climate change on their environment.
- ISBN: 9780062791283
- ISBN: 0062791281
- ISBN: 9780062791290
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Greenwillow Books, an Imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2019
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Polar bear > Juvenile literature.
Climatic changes > Juvenile literature.
Polar bear > Juvenile fiction.
Bears > Juvenile fiction.
Climatic changes > Juvenile fiction.
Arctic regions > Juvenile literature.
Arctic regions > Juvenile fiction.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.