Batch cocktails : make-ahead pitcher drinks for every occasion / Maggie Hoffman ; photography by Kelly Puleio.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||641.874 HOFF (Text)||35920505606010||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780399582530
- ISBN: 0399582533
- Physical Description: 153 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: California : Ten Speed Press, 2019.
- Note: Includes index.
- Note: "Cooking/Cocktails"-- Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
Summary: "For guests, the cocktail hour is the highlight of any party, but hosts can find it stressful to keep the drinks flowing. The solution is simple : Batch it! In this hip collection, Maggie Hoffman offers sixty-five delicious, modern pitcher cocktails that can be made in advance and will serve several friends at time. Organized by flavor profile, with an additional index by season and occasion, [this book] makes it easy to find your new signature drink--and get it ready long before the doorbell rings."-- Back cover.