Aquaman [videorecording] / [produced by Peter Safran, Rob Cowan ; screenplay by David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick and Will Beall] ; directed by James Wan.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD-BLU AQUA (Text)||35920505600815||Adult DVD||Checked out||02/26/2020|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (143 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 blu-ray disc (143 mins.)
- Edition: Blu-ray + DVD + Digital edition.
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, 
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2018.
- Note: Includes special features.
- Performers: Jason Momoa, Amber Heard, Willem Dafoe, Patrick Wilson, Nicole Kidman, Dolph Lundgren.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: PG-13; for sequences of sci-fi violence and action, and for some language.
- Note: Blu-ray, widescreen; Dolby Atmos-TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1.
- Language Note: Audio and subtitles in English (SDH), French or Spanish dialogue ; described video.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Superheroes -- Drama
Kings and rulers -- Drama
Aquaman -- (Fictitious character) -- Drama
|Genre:||Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.