Gilmore girls. The complete third season [videorecording] / Dorothy Parker Drank Here Productions ; Warner Bros. Television ; Hofflund/Polone ; produced by Patricia Fass Palmer ; written and directed by Amy Sherman-Palladino [and others].
- 3 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD-TV GILM (Text)||35920505650844||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1419809237
- Physical Description: 6 videodiscs (approximately 955 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc., 2002.
- Note: Originally broadcast during the 2002-2003 television season.
- Note: 2005 DVD release.
- Note: Special features: Deleted scenes for three episodes ; "All grown up" documentary - the cast and crew share stories of their childhood experiences, including family photos ; "Who wants to fall in love" featurette - a montage of season three's greatest "love moments" ; our favorite '80s - cast and crew show off their favorite '80s dance moves.
- Performers: Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel, Melissa McCarthy, Keiko Agena, Liz Torres, Yanic Truesdale, Scott Patterson, Liza Weil, Jared Padalecki, Milo Ventimiglia, Sean Gunn, Kelly Bishop, Edward Herrmann.
- Target Audience: Not rated.
- Note: DVD, region 1, Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo.
- Language Note: English dialogue, English, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Single mothers > Connecticut > Drama.
Mothers and daughters > Connecticut > Drama.
Families > Drama.
Man-woman relationships > Drama.
Friendship > Drama.
Taverns (Inns) > Drama.
Television programs for the hearing impaired.