The Kid [videorecording] / Lionsgate and Mimran Schur Pictures ; in association with Suretone Pictures ; produced by Jordan Schur, Nick Thurlow, Sam Maydew, David Mimran ; screenplay by Andrew Lanham ; directed by Vincent D'Onofrio.
- 8 of 8 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
1 current hold with 8 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD KID (Text)||35920505609915||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 100 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Santa Monica, CA : Lionsgate, 2019.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2019.
- Note: Special feature: Making of the kid.
- Credits: Costume designer, Ruby Katlius ; editor, Katharine McQuerrey ; production designer, Sara K. White ; director of photography, Matthew J. Lloyd.
- Performers: Ethan Hawke, Dane DeHaan, Jake Schur, Leila George, Adam Baldwin, Chris Pratt, Vincent D'Onofrio, Keith Jardine.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: R; for violence and language.
- Note: DVD, region 1, widescreen (2.39:1) ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Language Note: In English with Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Garrett, Pat F. (Pat Floyd), 1850-1908 > Drama.
Billy, the Kid > Drama.
Rescues > Drama.
Outlaws > Drama.
Sheriffs > Drama.
Brothers and sisters > Drama.
Action and adventure films.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Summary: A young boy, Rio, is forced to go on the run across the American Southwest in a desperate attempt to save his sister from his villainous uncle. Along the way, he encounters Sheriff Pat Garrett, on the hunt for the infamous outlaw Billy the Kid. Rio finds himself increasingly entwined in the lives of these two legendary figures as the cat-and-mouse game of Billy the Kid's final year of life plays out. Ultimately he is forced to choose which type of man he is going to become, the outlaw or the man of valor, and will use this self-realization in a final act to save his family.