Call the midwife. Season eight [videorecording] / a Neal Street production for BBC and PBS ; created by Heidi Thomas ; written by Carolyn Bonnyman, Andrea Gibb, Debbie O'Malley Lisa Holdsworth, Amy Roberts, Loren McLaughlan ; directed by Syd Macartney, Kate Saxon, David O'Neill, Christina Ebohon, Kate Cheeseman.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD-TV CALL (Text)||35920505715928||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 videodiscs (570 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [London] : BBC Studios, 2019.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Note: Originally broadcast on television in 2018-2019.
- Note: Bonus content: Behind the scenes of season eight
- Note: Inspired by the memoirs of Jennifer Worth.
- Performers: Jenny Agutter, Linda Bassett, Judy Parfitt, Helen George, Laura Main, Victoria Yeates.
- Target Audience: Rating: Not rated.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, widescreen ; stereo, Dolby digital.
- Language Note: English dialogue ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Midwives > England > London > Drama.
Midwifery > England > London > Drama.
Nuns > England > London > Drama.
Pregnant women > England > London > Drama.
Convents > Drama.
London (England) > Social conditions > 20th century > Drama.
East End (London, England) > Drama.
Medical television programs.
Historical television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.