Shazam! [videorecording] / New Line Cinema presents ; story by Henry Gayden and Darren Lemke ; screenplay by Henry Gayden ; produced by Peter Safran ; directed by David F. Sandberg.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD-BLU SHAZ (Text)||35920505620243||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (132 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 Blu-ray disc.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, 2019.
- Note: Title from container.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2019.
- Note: Special features: An exclusive motion comic: Superhero Hooky; Alternate opening and ending; Deleted scenes; Gag reel; Audition footage; On set with Zachary Levi; Shazam!'s backstory.
- Note: Based on the DC Comics character created by Bill Parker & C.C. Beck.
- Credits: Director of photography, Maxime Alexandre ; editor, Michel Aller ; music, Benjamin Wallfisch.
- Performers: Zachary Levi, Mark Strong, Asher Angel, Jack Dylan Grazer, Djimon Hounsou.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: PG-13; intense sequences of action, language, and suggestive material.
- Note: Blu-ray, wide screen (16x9, 2.4:1); Dolby Atmos, English descriptive audio 5.1 (English), Dolby digital 5.1 (French, Spanish, Portuguese); 1080p high definition; requires Blu-ray player.
- Language Note: English, French, Portuguese or Spanish dialogue ; French, Portuguese or Spanish subtitles ; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH ); described video.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Superheroes > Drama.
Great powers > Drama.
Good and evil > Drama.
Teenagers > Drama.
Foster children > Drama.
Magic > Drama.
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.