Vikings. Season 5, volume 2 [videorecording] / Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer presents ; in association with TM Productions and Take 5 Productions ; created by Michael Hirst.
- 5 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD-TV VIKI (Text)||35920505650570||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 videodiscs (approximately 447 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Beverly Hills, CA : Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, 2019.
- Note: Originally broadcast as single episodes of a television program in 2018-2019.
- Note: Special features: Extended versions of all 10 episodes ; The epic war of Ragnar's sons ; The king and the warrior bishop ; deleted scenes.
- Performers: Katheryn Winnick, Gustaf Skarsgård, Alexander Ludwig, John Kavanagh, Peter Franzén, Alex Høgh, Marco Ilsø, Jordan Patrick Smith, Jonathan Rhys Meyers.
- Target Audience: Not rated.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, widescreen (1.78:1) ; Dolby digital 5.1.
- Language Note: In English with French or Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; closed captioned.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > Drama.
Vikings > Drama.
Vikings > Social life and customs > Drama.
Women, Viking > Drama.
|Genre:||Action and adventure television programs.
Fiction television programs.
Historical television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.