The mask of Zorro [videorecording] / Tristar Pictures presents an Amblin Entertainment production ; produced by Doug Claybourne and David Foster ; screenplay by John Eskow and Ted Elliott & Terry Rossio ; directed by Martin Campbell.
- 5 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD MASK (Text)||35920505709947||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1404980482
- ISBN: 04339621699
- ISBN: 0767827392
- ISBN: 9780767827393
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 137 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Deluxe, widescreen edition.
- Publisher: Culver City, Calif. : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 
- Note: Title from container.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 1998.
- Note: Special features: exclusive behind-the-scenes; sneak peek at The Legend of Zorro; exclusive scene from The Legend of Zorro; director's commentary; "Unmasking Zorro" documentary; music video by Marc Anthony and Tina Arena; photo galleries: costume design & publicity portraits; trailer & TV spots.
- Credits: Director of photography, Phil Meheux ; film editor, Thom Noble ; music, James Horner.
- Performers: Antonio Banderas, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Anthony Hopkins, Stuart Wilson, Matt Letscher.
- Target Audience: Rated PG-13.
- Note: DVD ; English, Dolby digital 5.1 surround ; French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dolby surround ; 2.35:1 aspect ratio, anamorphic widescreen ; region 1.
- Language Note: English, French, Spanish or Portuguese dialogue with optional English, French, Spanish or Portuguese subtitles; closed-captioned.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Zorro (Fictitious character) > Drama.
Action and adventure films.
Films for the hearing impaired.