Spider-Man [videorecording] / Columbia Pictures presents a Marvel Enterprises/Laura Ziskin production ; producers, Laura Ziskin, Ian Bryce ; screenplay writer, David Koepp ; director, Sam Raimi.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD SPID (Text)||35920505716165||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0767863755 (DVD : full screen) :
- ISBN: 0767898729
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (121 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Special edition ; Widescreen version.
- Publisher: Culver City, Calif. : Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment, ©2002.
- Note: Based on Marvel comic book by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2002.
- Note: Special features: Disc 1: "Weaving the web": subtitled factoids; Commentary by director Sam Raimi, Kirsten Dunst, producer Laura Ziskin & co-producer Grant Curtis; SFX commentary by special effects designer John Dykstra & visual effects crew; branching web-i-sodes; music videos: Chad Kroeger featuring Josey Scott "Hero" and Sum 41 "What we're all about"; TV spots; theatrical trailer; filmographies & character files; DVD-ROM: comic/feature comparison; record your own commentary; countdown to Spider-Man 2; weblinks.
- Note: Special features: Disc 2: HBO making-of Spider-Man; Spider-mania: an E! Entertainment special; Director profile: Sam Raimi; Composer profile: Danny Elfman; Screen tests: Toby Maguire, J.K. Simmons & CGI Spider-Man; costume and make up tests; Gag/outtake reel; conceptual art & production design gallery; Historical documentary - Spider-Man: the mythology of the 21st century; the Spider-Man comic archives; Rouges gallery; The loves of Peter Parker; Comic book artists gallery; Activision game: hints & tips; DVD-ROM: Activision PC game; 2 playable levels; 3 exclusive Marvel dot.comics; Spider-Man: Blue #1, Black cat #1 & Peter Parker: Return of the Goblin; Spider-Man visualizer.
- Credits: Director of photography, Don Burgess ; editors, Bob Murawski, Arthur Coburn ; music, Danny Elfman ; production designer, Neil Spisak ; costume designer, James Acheson ; visual effects designer, John Dykstra.
- Performers: Tobey Maguire, Willem Dafoe, Kirsten Dunst, James Franco, Cliff Robertson, Rosemary Harris.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: PG-13; stylized violence and action.
- Note: DVD, Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Language Note: English or French soundtracks; subtitles in English, French or Spanish.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Spider-Man (Fictitious character) > Drama.
Good and evil > Drama.
Heroes > Drama.
Science fiction films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.