Lord of the rings. fellowship of the ring / New Line Cinema presents ; a Wingnut Films production ; produced by Barrie M. Osborne, Peter Jackson, Fran Walsh, Tim Sanders ; screenplay by Fran Walsh, Philippa Boyens, Peter Jackson ; directed by Peter Jackson.
Assisted by a fellowship of heroes, Frodo Baggins plunges into a perilous trek to take the mystical One Ring to Mount Doom so that it and its magical powers can be destroyed and never possessed by evil Lord Sauron. The astonishing journey begins in the first film of director/co-writer Peter Jackson's epic trilogy that redefined fantasy filmmaking.
- ISBN: 0780638379
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (approximately 178 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen edition.
- Publisher: [United States] : New Line Home Video, 
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Baggins, Frodo (Fictitious character) > Drama.
Middle Earth (Imaginary place) > Drama.
|Genre:||Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.