Jaws 3 [videorecording] / Alan Landsburg Productions ; MCA Theatricals, Inc. ; screenplay by Richard Matheson & Carl Gottlieb ; story by Guerdon Trueblood ; produced by Rupert Hitzig ; directed by Joe Alves.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD JAWS (Text)||35920505733319||Adult DVD||Checked out||11/02/2020|
- ISBN: 0783282338
- ISBN: 9780783282336
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (1 hr., 39 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen edition.
- Publisher: Universal City, California : Universal, 2018.
- Note: Originally produced as a motion picture in 1983 as Jaws 3-D.
- Note: Suggested by the novel by Peter Benchley.
- Credits: Edited by Rady Roberts ; director of photography, James A. Contner ; music by Alan Parker.
- Performers: Dennis Quaid, Bess Armstrong, Simon MacCorkindale, Louis Gossett Jr.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: PG.
- Note: DVD, region 1; Dolby Digital 2.0 surround.
- Language Note: Soundtrack in English; closed captioning ; subtitled in French or Spanish.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sea World of Florida > Drama.
Shark attacks > Drama.
Sharks > Drama.
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.