Tide and seek [DVD] / Nickelodeon ; United Plankton Pictures Inc.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||jDVD SPON (Text)||35920505738029||New Juvenile DVD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0792192451
- Physical Description: 1 DVD (110 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Standard format.
- Publisher: Hollywood, California : Paramount Pictures, 
- Note: Animated.
- Note: Collective title from container.
- Note: Created by Stephen Hillenburg.
- Note: Originally produced as episodes of the television program SpongeBob SquarePants.
- Note: Special features include audio commentaries, storyboards, and behind the scenes information.
- Credits: Animation director, Andrew Overtoon (1, 6), Sean Dempsey (2, 5), Tom Yasumi (3, 7), Larry Leichliter (4), Leonard Robinson (4), Frank Weiss (8), Edgar Larrazabore (9, 10) ; editors, Merriwether Williams (1, 2, 4-10), Peter Burns (3) ; music composed by Brad Carow (1, 4, 9, 10), Nicolas Carr (1,3 4-8, 10), Sage Guyton (2, 3, 7, 10), Jeremy Wakefield (2, 3, 7, 8, 10), Steven Belfer (2, 3, 5-10), The Blue Hawaiians (10) ; theme song by Hank Smith Music.
- Performers: Voices: Tom Kenny, Bill Fagerbakke, Mr. Lawrence, Sirena Irwin, Rodger Bumpass, Carolyn Lawrence, Clancy Brown.
- Note: DVD player required; region 1.
- Language Note: Closed captioned.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||SpongeBob SquarePants (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
SpongeBob SquarePants (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Aquatic animals > Fiction.
Aquatic animals > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Video recordings for children.
Animated television programs.
Children's television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.