One-punch man. 18, Limiter / story by ONE ; art by Yusuke Murata ; translation, John Werry ; touch-up art and lettering, James Gaubatz.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
1 current hold with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||YA 741.5 ONE (Text)||35920505725927||New Young Adult Shelf||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1974709469
- ISBN: 9781974709465
- Physical Description: 191 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Edition: Shonen Jump manga edition.
- Publisher: San Francisco, CA : VIZ Media, LLC, 
- Note: First published in Japan in 2012 by SHUEISHA Inc., Tokyo.
- Note: Reads from right to left.
- Target Audience: Rated T for Teen and is recommended for ages 13 and up. This volume contains realistic and fantasy violence.
- Language Note: In English, translated from the Japanese.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Comic books, strips, etc. > Japan > Translations into English.
Cyborgs > Fiction.
Good and evil > Fiction.
Martial artists > Fiction.
Martial arts > Training > Fiction.
Monsters > Fiction.
Muscle strength > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
Action and adventure fiction.
Comics (Graphic works)