Playmobil [videorecording] : the movie / STXfilms presents ; a Little Dragon, 2.9 Film Holding, Moritz Borman, Morgen Studios production ; in association with DMG Entertainment ; produced by Aton Soumache [and 6 others] ; screenplay by Blaise Hemingway and Greg Erb & Jason Oremland ; directed by Lino DiSalvo.
- 8 of 11 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||jDVD PLAY (Text)||35920505725836||New Juvenile DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (100 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Universal City, CA : Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, 2020.
- Note: Movie is chiefly animated with some live action scenes.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2019.
- Note: Title taken from disc surface.
- Credits: Music by Heitor Pereira ; editor, Maurissa Horwitz ; director of photography, André Turpin.
- Performers: Anya Taylor-Joy, Jim Gaffigan, Gabriel Bateman, Adam Lambert, Kenan Thompson, Meghan Trainor, Daniel Radcliffe.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: PG: for action/peril and some language.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (2.39:1) ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Language Note: English dialogue with Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English descriptive video service (DVS).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rescues > Juvenile films.
Toys > Juvenile films.
|Genre:||Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.