The box turtle / by Vanessa Roeder.
Terrance the turtle was born without a shell, so he uses a cardboard box instead. Terrance loves his box. It keeps him dry on soggy days, safe from snooping strangers, and is big enough to cozy up with a friend. But when another turtle points out that Terrance's shell is, well, weird, he begins to wonder whether there might be a better shell out there...-- Publisher marketing.
- ISBN: 0735230501
- ISBN: 9780735230507
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Publisher: New York : Dial Books for Young Readers, 
- Copyright: ©2020
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Identity (Psychology) > Juvenile fiction.
Individuality > Juvenile fiction.
Turtles > Juvenile fiction.
- 5 of 7 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 7 total copies.