Sonic the Hedgehog [videorecording] / Paramount Pictures presents in association with Sega Sammy Group ; an Original Film, Marza Animation Planet, Blur Studio production ; produced by Neal H. Moritz, Toby Ascher, Toru Nakahara, Takeshi Ito ; written by Pat Casey, Josh Miller ; directed by Jeff Fowler.
- 9 of 16 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
1 current hold with 16 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||jDVD SONI (Text)||35920505738474||New Juvenile DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (98 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Hollywood, California : Paramount Home Entertainment, 2020.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2020.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Music, Tom Holkenborg ; editor, Stacey Schroeder, Debra Neil-Fisher ; director of photography, Stephen F. Windon.
- Performers: James Marsden, Jim Carrey, Adam Pally, Neal McDonough, Tika Sumpter, Ben Schwartz.
- Target Audience: Rating: PG; for action, some violence, rude humor and brief mild language.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, 16x9 widescreen ; Dolby digital 5.1.
- Language Note: English, French, Portuguese or Spanish dialogue with English, French, Portuguese or Spanish subtitles ; Closed-captioned ; English audio description.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sonic the Hedgehog (Fictitious character) > Drama.
Good and evil > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
Action and adventure films.