Stamped : racism, antiracism, and you / written by Jason Reynolds ; adapted from Stamped from the beginning by and with an introduction from Ibram X. Kendi.
- 5 of 7 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||YA 305.8 REYN (Text)||35920505703130||New Young Adult Shelf||Checked out||04/30/2021|
- ISBN: 9780316453691
- ISBN: 0316453692
- Physical Description: xvi, 294 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2020.
- Note: "A remix of the National Book Award-winning Stamped from the beginning."
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (pages 263-284) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Racism > United States > History.
United States > Race relations > History.