Call the Midwife. Season nine [videorecording] / a Neal Street production for BBC and PBS ; series created by Heidi Thomas ; written by Debbie O'Malley, Helen Raynor, Paul Walker, Jonathan Harvey, Carolyn Bonnyman, Andrea Gibb ; directed by Syd Macartney, Kate Cheeseman, David O'Neill, Noreen Kershaw.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD-TV CALL (Text)||35920505650604||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 videodiscs (approximately 505 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [London] : BBC, 2020.
- Note: Originally broadcast as single episodes of a television program in 2019.
- Note: Inspired by the memoirs of Jennifer Worth.
- Note: Bonus features: Behind the scenes of season nine.
- Note: "The complete original UK series" --Container.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Performers: Jenny Agutter, Judy Parfitt, Helen George, Laura Main.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, 16x9 anamorphic widescreen ; Dolby digital 5.1.
- Language Note: English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Midwives > England > London > Drama.
Midwifery > England > London > Drama.
Nuns > England > London > Drama.
Pregnant women > England > London > Drama.
Convents > Drama.
London (England) > Social conditions > 20th century > Drama.
East End (London, England) > Drama.
Medical television programs.
Historical television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.