A time for murder [large print] / Jessica Fletcher & Jon Land.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||L.P. FLET M (Text)||35920505723039||Large Print Fiction||Checked out||03/22/2021|
|Digital Bookplate: Donated by Pat and Marlene Volk in memory of Margaret Ellen Sentieri|
- ISBN: 9781432868147
- ISBN: 1432868144
- Physical Description: 403 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2020.
- Note: "Based on the Universal television series created by Peter S. Fischer, Richard Levinson & William Link."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fletcher, Jessica > Fiction.
Women detectives > Fiction.
Women novelists > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Teachers > Fiction.
Retirement > Fiction.
School principals > Crimes against > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Detective and mystery fiction.