Las Vegas [videorecordin] : an unconventional history / directed by Stephen Ives ; written by Michelle Ferrari ; produced by Amanda Pollak & Stephen Ives ; an Insignia Films production for American Experience ; WGBH Educational Foundation and Goodhue Pictures, Inc.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD 979.3135 LAS V (Text)||35920505739175||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 141571231X
- ISBN: 9781415712313 :
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 180 min.) : sound, color and black and white ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Alexandria, VA ; PBS Home Video, 
- Note: Originally broadcast in 2005.
- Note: Special features: Making of 'Las Vegas' ; a 1950's federal civil defense administration film on nuclear testing: Let's face it / Federal Civil Defense Administration (approx. 13 min.)
- Credits: Cinematography, Buddy Squires, Andrew Young ; edited by Michael Levine & Sari Gilman ; music by Joel Goodman ; narrated by Michael Murphy.
- Target Audience: Not rated.
- Note: DVD, region 1, widescreen presentation; Dolby Digital.
- Language Note: Closed-captioned.
- Distributor: Hollywood, Calif. : Distributed by Paramount Home Entertainment
Search for related items by subject
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Las Vegas (Nev.) > History.
Las Vegas (Nev.) > Social life and customs.
Las Vegas (Nev.) > Economic aspects.