Takane & Hana. Volume 13 / story & art by Yuki Shiwasu ; English adaptation, Ysabet Reinhardt MacFarlane ; translation, JN Productions ; touch-up art & lettering, Annaliese Christman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||YA 741.5 SHIW (Text)||35920505735520||New Young Adult Shelf||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781974710775
- ISBN: 1974710777
- Physical Description: 190 pages : chiefly illustrations ; 19 cm
- Edition: Shojo Beat edition.
- Publisher: San Francisco, CA : Viz Media, LLC, 2019.
- Note: Reads from right to left.
- Note: "First published in Japan in 2019 by HAKUSENSHA, Inc., Tokyo"--Colophon.
- Note: Parental advisory: "[R]ecommended for ages 13 and up. This volume contains suggestive themes"--Colophon.
- Target Audience: Rated T, for teen.
- Language Note: Translated from the Japanese.
Search for related items by subject