The Kennedys [videorecording] / a co-production of WGBH/Boston and Thames Television ; produced by Phillip Whitehead [and others] ; written by Phillip Whitehead [and others] ; directed by Phillip Whitehead [and others].
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD 929.20973 KENN (Text)||35920505738979||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0780644085
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (240 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Standard version.
- Publisher: [United States] : Warner Home Video, 2003.
- Note: Originally televised as segments of the American experience in 1992.
- Note: Special features: JFK's hidden life, the Kennedy family tree.
- Performers: Narrator, Stacy Keach.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: Not rated.
- Note: DVD.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Documentary television programs.