Lincoln@Gettysburg [videorecording] : how the telegraph helped Abraham Lincoln to reshape America / A Partisan Pictures production for PBS ; produced & directed by Peter Schnall ; written by Chana Gazit.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD 973.7092 LINC (Text)||35920505733632||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781608830299
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 60 min.) : video, sound, color, with black and white ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Arlington, VA] : [PBS?], 
- Note: Title from container.
- Note: Originally broadcast on television in 2013.
- Credits: Editors, E. Donna Shepherd and Jim Isler ; director of photography, Peter Schnall.
- Performers: Narrator, David Strathairn.
- Target Audience: Rating: TV-PG.
- Note: DVD; NTSC, region 1; widescreen; stereo.
- Language Note: Closed-captioned; English dialogue; English subtitles for the SDH; Closed-captioned.
- Distributor: [Arlington, VA] : PBS Distribution, 2014.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Historical television programs.
Documentary television programs.
Nonfiction television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.