Kit Carson [videorecording] / an Insignia Films production for American Experience ; WGBH Educational Foundation ; written by Michelle Ferrari ; produced by Amanda Pollak ; directed by Stephen Ives.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD BIO CARS (Text)||35920505733590||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0793694264
- ISBN: 9780793694266
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 90 min.) : sound, color with black and white segments ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Alexandria, Va.] : PBS Home Video, 
- Note: Originally broadcast broadcast on PBS as part of the television series, American experience, February 18, 2008.
- Note: Special features include: teacher's guide PDF.
- Credits: Music, Joel Goodman.
- Performers: Narrator, Michael Murphy.
- Target Audience: Not rated.
- Note: DVD; NTSC; region 1; widescreen version; 5.1 surround.
- Language Note: Close captioned.
- Language Note: Closed captioned.
- Copyright: ©2008
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Carson, Kit, 1809-1868.
Scouts (Reconnaissance) > West (U.S.) > Biography.
Soldiers > West (U.S.) > Biography.
West (U.S.) > History.
|Genre:||Biographical television programs.
Documentary television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.