The Greely expedition [videorecording] / an Apograph Productions Inc. film for American Experience ; written, produced, and directed by Rob Rapley.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD 919.8 GREE (Text)||35920505733566||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781608833962
- ISBN: 1608833968
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (60 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [United States] : WGBH Educational Foundation, 
- Note: Originally broadcast as an episode of "American experience" on PBS.
- Note: Release date: Apr. 26, 2011.
- Credits: Director of photography, Tim Cragg ; editor, Bruce Shaw ; music, Joel Goodman.
- Performers: Narrator: Michael Murphy.
- Note: DVD; NTSC, region 1; 5.1 Surround; widescreen.
- Language Note: Subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Distributor: [United States] : Distributed by PBS Distribution
- Copyright: ©2011
Search for related items by subject