The Civilian Conservation Corps [videorecording] / American Experience presents ; a Robert Stone Film ; WGBH Educational Foundation ; written, produced, and directed by Robert Stone ; co-produced by Alison Guss.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD 331.1204 CIVI (Text)||35920505733541||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781608831234
- ISBN: 160883123X
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 60 minutes) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in
- Publisher: Boston, MA : WGBH Educational Foundation ; 
- Note: Originally produced for television broadcast in 2009
- Note: Special feature: Teacher's guide with lesson plans [PDF document]
- Credits: Camera, Philip Holihan, Paul Reuter ; editor, Don Kleszy ; original score, Gary Lionelli
- Performers: Featuring commentary by Harley Jolley, Houston Pritchett, Clifford Hammond, Vicente Ximenes
- Target Audience: Not rated
- Note: DVD ; region 1, NTSC ; widescreen ; 5.1 surround
- Language Note: Closed-captioned
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Documentary television programs.
Nonfiction television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Television programs > United States.