America 1900 [videorecording] / a David Grubin Productions Inc. film for American Experience [a production of WGBH Boston ; produced and directed by David Grubin ; written by Judy Crichton and David Grubin ; senior producer Allyson Luchak.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD 973.8 AMER (Text)||35920505733434||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0793692547
- ISBN: 9780793692545
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 180 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Alexandria, Va.] : PBS Home Video, 
- Note: Full screen presentation.
- Note: Originally broadcast on the PBS television series The American Experience in 1998.
- Note: DVD special feature: Teacher's guide (PDF).
- Credits: Cinematography, James Callanan, William B. McCullough ; edited by Geof Bartz ; music by Michael Bacon ; narrated by David McCullough.
- Performers: Series host, David McCullough; interviews with: Walter LaFeber, Sylvia Jukes Morris, John Milton Cooper, Jr., Max Morath, John M. Staudenmaier, S.J., Donald L. Miller, Stephen Fox, Laura Wexler, David Nasaw, Ted Helsten, Mae Lyons, Virginia Phipps, Lucille Wilson, Margaret Washington, David Levering Lewis, Jean Strouse, Joel B. Kirkpatrick, Ronald P. Stagno, Linda MacDonald.
- Note: DVD, NTSC.
- Language Note: Closed captioned for the hearing impaired.
- Copyright: ©2006
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nineteen hundred, A.D. > History > DVDs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
United States > History > 1865-1921 > DVDs.