Pandas / by Valerie Bodden.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||j599.789 BODD (Text)||35920505723591||New Juvenile Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781640263864
- ISBN: 1640263861
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Mankato, Minnesota : Creative Education/Creative Paperbacks, 
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (page 24) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pandas > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.
Search for related items by series
Summary: This popular series continues traveling the planet to study bison, jaguars, and other fascinating animals. Beautiful photos are paired with accessible text to examine the featured creature's appearance, habitat, behaviors, and life cycle.