John Lewis. [videorecording] : good trouble / Magnolia Pictures, Participant, CNN Films, AGC Studios, Time Studios present ; in association with JustFilms/Ford Foundation ; a Trilogy Films production ; producers Erika Alexander, Ben Arnon ; produced by Laura Michalchyshyn ; directed and produced by Dawn Porter.
- 4 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD 328.73 JOHN (Text)||35920505650463||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (97 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [New York, NY] : Magnolia Home Entertainment, 2020.
- Note: Originally produced as a motion picture in 2020.
- Note: Special features: extended interview with Elijah Cummings; extended interview with Hillary Clinton; extended interview with Stacey Abrams; extended interviews with The Squad; Sarah Lewis interviews John Lewis; additional scenes: airport exhibit, National Memorial for Peace and Justice; Q&A with Oprah Winfrey and John Lewis.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Cinematography by Keith Walker ; music by Tamar-kali ; edited by Jessica Congdon.
- Performers: Interviewees: Stacey Abrams, Rep, Colin Allred, Ruth Berg, Sen. Cory Booker, Xernona Clayton, Bill Clinton, Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton, Rep. James E. Clyburn, Michael Collins, Rep. Elijah Cummings, Henry Louis Gates, Jr., Eric Holder, Anthony Johnson, Brenda Jones, Bernard Lafayette, Jr., Reverend James M. Lawson, Jr., Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, Ethel Lewis-Tyner, Rosa Lewis-Tyner, Henry Lewis, Rep. John Lewis, John Miles Lewis, Samuel Lewis, Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, Rep. Ilhan Omar, Rachelle O'Neil, Rep. Nancy Pelosi, Rep. Ayanna Pressley, Rep. Beto O'Rourke, Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner, Jamila Thompson, Rep. Rashida Tlaib, Rep. Marc Veasey.
- Target Audience: Rating: PG; for thematic material including some racial epithets/violence, and for smoking.
- Note: DVD; NTSC, region 1; widescreen (1.78:1) ; 5.1 Dolby digital audio.
- Language Note: In English with English subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Lewis, John, 1940-2020.
United States. Congress. House > Biography.
African American civil rights workers > Biography.
Civil rights workers > United States > Biography.
Legislators > United States > Biography.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.