Crush / Tracy Wolff.
Returning to Katmere Academy, the Circle is caught in a power play and the Vampire Court fights for leverage while Hudson and Jaxon vie to make themselves the most important person to Grace -- one with secrets that appeal to her mind and the other with the love that has captured her heart. Meanwhile they all face an unspeakable evil and possibly the ultimate sacrifice.
- ISBN: 9781682815786
- ISBN: 1682815781
- Physical Description: 684 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition September 2020.
- Publisher: Parker, CO : Entangled Teen, an imprint of Entangled Publishing, 2020.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Good and evil > Fiction.
Vampires > Fiction.
Teenagers > Fiction.
Boarding schools > Fiction.
Boarding school students > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Social classes > Fiction.
Identity (Philosophical concept) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.