The gift : 12 lessons to save your life / Edith Eger ; with Esmé Schwall Weigand.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||155.93 EGER (Text)||35920505722684||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781982143091
- ISBN: 1982143096
- Physical Description: 195 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Scribner hardcover edition, September 2020.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2020.
Search for related items by subject
Summary: The author draws on her experiences as a Holocaust survivor, as well as the lives of her patients, to offer practical, uplifting advice about how to recognize and stop destructive, self-sabotaging patterns to find freedom and greater life fulfillment.