Sometimes I feel worried / by Jaclyn Jaycox.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||j152.46 JAYC (Text)||35920505718625||New Juvenile Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781977124654
- ISBN: 9781977126412
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Pebble, a Capstone imprint, 
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (page 23) and index.
- Target Audience: Ages 5-7Capstone Press.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Worry > Juvenile literature.
Emotions in children > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
Sometimes I Feel Worried
What does it mean to feel worried? Everyone feels worried sometimes. Learn how to recognize, name, and manage your emotions. Stunning photos illustrate what being worried looks like. A mindfulness activity will help children learn how to turn worried feelings into good ones!