Sometimes I feel happy / by Jaclyn Jaycox.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||j152.42 JAYC (Text)||35920505718583||New Juvenile Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781977124623
- ISBN: 9781977126382
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Pebble, a Capstone imprint, 
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (page 23) and index.
- Target Audience: Ages 5-7Capstone Press.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Happiness > Juvenile literature.
Emotions > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
Sometimes I Feel Happy
What does it mean to be happy? Children will learn what happiness feels like, how their senses can affect their emotions, and how to name and manage their feelings. Full-color, diverse photos help illustrate what happiness looks like. A mindfulness activity gives kids the opportunity to explore their feelings.