Age of nature [videorecording] / produced by Brian Leith Productions LTD in association with BBC Studios Distribution and for PBS ; producers, Peter Lown, Laura Flegg, Amy Young, and Verity White ; directors, Peter Lown, Laura Flegg, Amy Young, and Verity White.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD 333.72 AGE O (Text)||35920505716207||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781531712693
- ISBN: 153171269X
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 165 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen edition.
- Publisher: Arlington, Virginia : PBS Distribution, 2020.
- Note: "Nature is the key to our survival"--Container.
- Note: Originally broadcast as single episodes of a documentary television program in 2020.
- Performers: Narrator, Uma Thurman.
- Target Audience: Not rated.
- Note: DVD.
- Language Note: In English; with optional subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
Nature television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.